About Me
- April Van Wagenen
- Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!
Oct 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My counter
My Blog List
-
-
peach cobbler loaf2 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
Meg and Other Matters7 years ago
-
-
Ch-ch-changes7 years ago
-
-
-
It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...12 years ago
-
-
This kid12 years ago
-
A year ago today...13 years ago
-
-
Moving Day13 years ago
-
Grandpa Lyman13 years ago
-
-
Begining of my new life14 years ago
-
Club Project girls are famous!14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sterling named top golfer17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-





3 comments:
They still tasted great! Sorry about your finger though, that looks painful.
I say pop it and put antibiotic ointment on it; then keep it protected with a band-aid. That's what you get for trying to be mother-of-the-year again. Way to go. Yes, I am jealous. :-)
Thanks Jody! That's what I did, but I am pretty sure it is going to leave a huge scar.
Post a Comment