About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Oct 16, 2008

The last of Senja but the beginning for Burgandy


How weird to have a 14 year old! I remember being 14, but Burgandy has the confidence, talent and beauty I would never thought possible!

So, Burgandy really wasn't supposed to be in this shoot, it was originally all about Senja and her Birthday. But heck this is Nicole, I had to bring an extra white shirt with us just in case! I even almost brought a white shirt for me but I chickened out. Nicole had a whole table full of food products that Burgandy could pick from to be poured on her head, funny she chose something she doesn't even like the taste of...Honey! Well here it goes.........

1 comment:

Meagan Bushman said...

I am so jealous!!! I wanna do this!! maybe without the cake and honey on my head, but still.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo