About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Oct 8, 2008

One of my favorite pictures ever


So I wish there was some Halloween picture contest I could enter this  in.  My dad gave me a bunch of old pictures a few years ago and this sparkling gem jumped out at me and almost brought me to tears.  This is my Grandmother Ethel, my dad, my Aunt Jacky(clown), and my Aunt Margaret(fairy).  My Grandmother is/was my most favorite person in world. She was beautiful. She was amazing! She taught me how to cook, sew( she had to of made those costumes), needlepoint, knit, and crochet. She also painted the most beautiful china. Her talents were endless. I miss her!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Wow, I have never seen that photo. Absolutely breathtaking! I miss her too. Does Dad remember this day? This kind of photo shoot seems unlikely for the day...I want to know the story behind it. How interesting. Thanks Ape for sharing it.

April Van Wagenen said...

So I just emailed Dad, Jacky and Margaret with questions about this. I hope they remember. I also put it on my snapfish if you want to print it.

heidi and tom said...

what a cooool picture. i hope you have it framed in your house!!! love you!

heidi

Meagan Bushman said...

wow that's a great picture!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo