About Me
- April Van Wagenen
- Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!
Oct 4, 2008
Senja's Rock'n Birthday Party!!
This was officially the craziest Birthday party I have ever thrown. At one point I lost count at 50 sixth graders. We had a full sound system with microphones and disco lights. If you can't tell her theme was black and hot pink with girly skulls with bows. Don't worry, it was a costume party, Senja doesn't really dress like that.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My counter
My Blog List
-
-
peach cobbler loaf2 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
Meg and Other Matters7 years ago
-
-
Ch-ch-changes7 years ago
-
-
-
It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...12 years ago
-
-
This kid12 years ago
-
A year ago today...13 years ago
-
-
Moving Day13 years ago
-
Grandpa Lyman13 years ago
-
-
Begining of my new life14 years ago
-
Club Project girls are famous!14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sterling named top golfer17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-





3 comments:
That was the absolute most fun party you have ever thrown for me!!!! That probably tops ALL of my parties so far!! I appreciate you so very much!! YOU ROCK!!!!! I love you sooooo much!!!!! Thanks for making me one of the coolest people in 6th grade!!!! I dont think ANYTHING went wrong with that one!!! Your probably the COOLEST mom in the universe!!!!(Thats a good thing)! Love you tons(AGAIN)!!!
<3/Your Daughter Senja!!!!
You ARE the coolest mom ever for sure! I love your blog and I love you. Miss you!
i was going to say you probably got the coolest mom award from senja but i see she already did that...haha
Post a Comment