About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Oct 13, 2008

What did you have for dinner?


Well this what I had.. 
Chile Rellenos, probably has to be my most favorite thing to put in my mouth ever! Being a vegetarian and eating out is always a little tricky. I do eat cheese, eggs and fish (which really makes me a lacto, ovo, pesco vegetarian). I can't believe I hadn't discovered this until about a year ago. Can you get any better than cheese stuffed in a chile, battered and fried and served with a die for sauce ? When I wake up I will assume that I will of gained 3 pounds!. Eat one, I dare you!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Did you make the chile rellenos? Or eat out? We just had frozen lasagna, so boring. Miss you!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo