About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Nov 6, 2008

Listen to this beautiful song

I guess I am having a Sentimental Heart kinda day.
I love this song by She and Him (M. Ward and Zooey Dechanel). So turn up the volume on your computer.
What an amazing person my brother was!


And Father..





And Husband!

And Brother!

You should listen to some of their other songs on my playlist. If you think her voice sounds familiar, she is the girl from the movie Elf.

4 comments:

Fritz said...

I've never heard that band before, but they're really great! I will proceed to track down all their stuff. Sorry about your bro, April. That's unimaginably tough.

heidi and tom said...

that seems like so long ago, and i know it feels like just yesterday for you. my thoughts are with you. HUGS...

camierae said...

I just happened to check your blog today and saw all those pictures of Tony on there. I loved seeing that. Dang, he is so handsome! Thanks for helping keep his memory alive. I love you,
Camie

candice said...

Camie told me you had a blog...so cool. I loved the pics of the girls with the honey and the cake. I really want to try that!!

Great post about Tony. I miss him!!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo