About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Jan 16, 2009

Burgandy's Talent Show

Burgandy's dance class preformed at their school talent show today. It was really cool. I brought our real video camera to record it, but of course as soon as I turned in on the battery died! Thank goodness for my handy dandy flip camera in my purse. I was sitting too close to the stage and the lights made for a not so good recording. Oh well, at least I got it. Burgandy is in the front row on the right in the gray sweatshirt.



I am so proud of her! She loves this class, and I love her!

2 comments:

Fritz said...

SO CUTE!!!! LOVE THIS!!!

finnish mama said...

burgandy is the best. i dont know why they even bother with anyone else in the the class.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo