About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Jan 14, 2009

Oh wait - one more favorite...

Another great Christmas present I received was from my Mother-in-Law Nina. I found some really cute neck wraps online and happen to show her on one of our Sundays together. I told her how easy I thought they might be to make. (Well, easy for her..hint..hint)
So Christmas Eve, in our family tradition I choose one present to open. To my great surprise Nina gave me these!!!!

I love all of them but, this one was my favorite!


They are so great and practical! I have already had a bunch of girls ask me where I bought them. So, either I need to put Nina to work or I need to dust off my knitting needles and get ready to make a killing next winter!
Thank you Nina- I love you!

5 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

SO CUTE! i should have her make me one..i've never seen that before, but it's such a simple brilliant idea! loves it!

Arizona Arnolds said...

Those are so cute! I love knitting too. Do you think it started when we were 12 with the sweaters? Did you ever finish yours? Mine was a terrible bright pink and about 2 sizes too big & I adored it cause I made it.
This Christmas my daughter knit 4 scarfs for her best friends. It did my heart good to see her knitting :)

April Van Wagenen said...

I did finish it but it was horrible! My tension was all off and half was loose and the other super tight! Both of my daughters can knit and it is a very proud mother moment to see them do it! My oldest is great seamstress and made the cutest pillows for like 13 of her friends for Christmas.

Dan et Anne said...

I love all of them.

Bonita said...

If you ever decide to sell these, you'll be the perfect model for them.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo