This is me and my Grandpa! He truly was an incredible person!
About Me
- April Van Wagenen
- Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!
Jan 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My counter
My Blog List
-
-
peach cobbler loaf2 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
Meg and Other Matters7 years ago
-
-
Ch-ch-changes7 years ago
-
-
-
It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...12 years ago
-
-
This kid12 years ago
-
A year ago today...13 years ago
-
-
Moving Day13 years ago
-
Grandpa Lyman13 years ago
-
-
Begining of my new life14 years ago
-
Club Project girls are famous!14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sterling named top golfer17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-





7 comments:
Thanks for the reminder of the date. He was truly amazing in so many ways. I use his "Lettts go!" just about every day. I miss him too. I love you!
I use it too, also "Oh my back" .
That's such a great picture ! I could recognize you anytime. you didn't change.
Holy crap that picture of you looks A LOT like Senja when she was little. Don't you think? What a good, good man.
This is a cute picture of you and your Grandpa. Jim's brother who passed away 2 years ago would have been 31. It is great to have memories of those we love.
I always use the line Tony used (from Grandpa) when he wanted people to leave our house..."Well, let's go to bed so these nice folks can go home." Hee Hee, it makes me laugh just thinking of Tony saying it.
Apri, This picture of you reminds me of when you used to come in an climb in bed with us in the morning when you were that age.You were just so cute and delicate and sweet. It's a great memory for me.
Post a Comment