So after the girls left for school this morning I found this notebook on the kitchen table. At first I thought "oh what a nice picture Senja drew", but upon further inspection I realized it was a drawing of exactly what she wore to school today. I mean exactly - like down to the earrings and the pattern of the inside of her reversible sweatshirt.
I wish I knew how long she worked on this last night. Oh the interworkings of this child's brain- I wish I only knew! Senja has always been extremely organized and clever. I would hope to think she gets some of it from me, but I am sure she would make the perfect show producer just like her Dad!
Oh Senja- I love you!!!






7 comments:
Can she come to my house and teach me to be that organized?
My favorite is the whole 3 minutes of "extra time" she allows herself -- JUST IN CASE! Very wise.
As for us, I feel pretty lucky my kids even get dressed at all. Every day they look at me like "what? i need to put shoes on again today?" maybe I should make them a checklist. :)
my curiosity is killing me, what did she do with the 3 minutes of free time? and why isn't it accounted for in writing? :) i guess it runs in the family. i just barely made a 2 and a half page list of all the stuff i need to do/get before i leave for africa. senja is a niece after my own heart!
I am also a list person- mind you not a min. by min. list. They save me a lot of anxiety . Senja is always in charge of my grocery list and marks the item when we put them in cart.
I just always like to be organized:):) Thanks for all of the complements!!
hahaha..i love it..i wonder who she gets that from..grandpa..hahaha
Right! - next she will be drawing out our campsites on graph paper. It might get scary if I get her some highlighters and a labeler.
Post a Comment