About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Feb 24, 2009

Sick and Flooded!

I am sick ( major stuffed head and sinus infection) and we had another flood at our house (dumb toilet)! The only reason I am even out of bed right now is because the flood crew is in my house and they are checking on the drying process. Industrial blowers on both floors of our house! The noise is enough to drive anyone crazy! I will spending another day in bed, but when I feel better I post the flood damage pictures so you can feel even more sorry for me.

4 comments:

Dan et Anne said...

Sorry to read that.
I hope you will feel better soon.

heidi and tom said...

I'm so sorry you're sick!!! It could be worse though! You could have two needy toddlers running around. You should enlist your girls help to take care of you. It's pay back time!

kami said...

April, Are you feeling better yet? I hope so

Burg:D said...

thanks heidi :0 hah. we she is getting pay back cause i am sick to:/ i juss got her same sickness yesterday!!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo