How did this happen? Seems like yesterday she was in kindergarten and now this!
She is this amazingly beautiful young lady!
(This is so my mom to take a back shot!)
She and her friends decided to just go all together as a group and no dates.
I was perfectly happy with that!
This just makes me want to take a deep breath and take each moment a little bit slower.






6 comments:
How cute!!! Thank you for the advice to take things slow when they are young you wonder if they are ever going to grow up. She looks stunning, you are in trouble with the boys
She's absolutely gorgeous !
who is that gorgeous girl and what did you do with our little burgandy???
Thanks for the pictures how fun for a group of girls to go together. I love the backshot. She looks so beautiful.
thanks!! you guys are to nice:)) i didnt look that good?? Thank my aunt mindy. Its her dress.. haha...
See, somebody else liked the backshot. I'm not the only crazy. I'm so glad the girls lives are so fullfilling. Concratulations to them and you for every accomplishment. There are so many.
Post a Comment