About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Mar 17, 2009

David After Dentist

You might have already seen this youtube video going around but I just saw it this weekend. It is probably the funniest one I have seen yet. I laughed for about for an hour afterwards just thinking about it.

4 comments:

Senja(: said...

After watching it for the FORTH time I still laughed really hard!!!! This is sooooo funny!!!!

Dan et Anne said...

It's such a funny video !
One of my friends sent it to me few weeks ago and I couldn't stop laughing.

finnish mama said...

that was one one of the best ones i have ever seen!!!!!

heidi and tom said...

"Is this gonna be for-ev-er??" poor kid. but still funny.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo