About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Mar 26, 2009

My Brother Tony...

I just realized that the date on this post shows the 26th. I thought I had posted past midnight and this should of posted on March 27th.
My brother Tony was killed in a horrible car accident two years ago today.
You would think it would get easier as the days and years go by, but it hasn't.
I think about him every day.
I am so proud and happy to have had him as such important influence inmy life.

This is our last family picture together.

Here just a few of our family pictues all together.









I can't even imagine a family picture with out him.


8 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

April my heart goes out to you today. I love all of your family pictures. You can see that your family is close. Great memories.

jen said...

What a hard thing to go thru. I am so sorry. Does his wife and kids live near you? I'm thinking of you.
Take care.

finnish mama said...

just remember,,,,, in the eternity he will always be in the family picture. i love you april. and its okay to miss him every day for the rest of your life. missing is just another way of remembering.xoxoxoxo

M Davis said...

Wow April, I didn't know about your brother. Very sad. I remember meeting him at Ricks and he was so nice. I'm so sorry you have to have such heartache in your life - Keep your chin up:)

Bonita said...

April, you are killing me, but I'm so glad you posted the pictures. You are the most beautiful children in the world. I went to the cemetery and there was a whole adult family sending off balloons with messages to their mom. it was so touching. I feel like i'm immediately close to everybody I talk to who has so much love for those that have past.

Dan et Anne said...

We're so sorry for your loss. We're thinking of you.

heidi and tom said...

Just saw this post but I wanted to tell you again how much I love you and am sorry that Tony is no longer here. I love how close you are to your brothers and sisters. It's a beautiful thing.

Love,
Heidi

Arizona Arnolds said...

What a great tribute. I feel how much you guys love each other. Thanks to you and Jodi for your sweet comments durning my brother's accident. I really enjoy being grown up friends now.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo