But not for my poor kitchen ceiling!
The floor of the upstairs bathroom is also torn out.
I looks pretty bad, but compared to our last flood this is nothing. Everything has dried out and we just need the drywall, paint and flooring guys to put it back together again. My kitchen table was also ruined, but it means I just get to go buy a new and better one.






3 comments:
That's horrible. I love your kitchen table. Quit flooding and burning. Repent for Heavens' sake. lol Sorry you were sick. Why don't you call your Mommy for comfort? I wasn't on the computer for several days. We both read Memoirs of a Geisha.
I loved that kitchen table too. I have been looking for one for my house to match. Sorry Ape.
that looks like my house and we didnt even have a flood just remodeling its sucks!
Post a Comment