About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Apr 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jody!

My little sister turned 34 today!
Isn't she so cute?
 She lives in Texas and is the ultimate soccer mom. She has cutest and most talented kids. 
She has always been there for me and I love her so much.

I love this picture of her with my little brother Stephen. He turns 29 on Monday!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Awww...I'm gonna cry!

Arizona Arnolds said...

You girls are why I always wanted to have a sister. (it just took me 5 brothers to get one:)
Happy Birthday Jodi!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo