About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Apr 12, 2009

Wednesday's Baby Shower For Jonna!

So, being computer deprived I am behind on a ton posts.
We held a baby shower for my closest friend Jonna Slade on Wed. night. We also found out that day that she is now supposed to be on bed rest until she delivers. She is due May 10th and we just can't wait ! It was so great to a get such a good group of our friends together for food and presents.



She promised me that if by some crazy chance she has twins that I could keep one!
Wish me luck!



1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

that was so fun! i need copies of your pictures! you are right, it was a good group of fun friends, we need to get together more often, i just love ya!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo