About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

May 12, 2009

My Mothers Day!


I got a bike!!!!!  Isn't it cute?  Just a simple little beach cruiser, just what I wanted! We have a really cool bike trail near our house and I can't wait! 
Scott was out of town, but the girls were so cute and still brought me breakfast in bed. We went for sushi for dinner and I really enjoyed my day!



3 comments:

kami said...

let me know when you want to take your bike for a ride and I will come meet you.

kcskinner said...

I love the bike have a fun ride.

Arizona Arnolds said...

I have that same bike. In blue too! I love it and wouldn't trade it for one even with gears. But I think a cute basket might be nice :) right now my accessory is a bike trailer with 2 cute girls.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo