About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Oct 26, 2009

Burgandy's Sadie Hawkins Dance

Burgandy asked Christian to Sadie Hawkins. The Dance theme was pink for Breast Cancer Awareness .  They went as nerds! 

Cute Nerds!





Burgandy, Chelsea, Jessy, Kaila


The Boys



They looked Awesome!

Dinner was at our house. Each couple made their own pizza and fruit pizza for dessert.




They had a blast at dinner and blast at the dance! 
Burgandy is so lucky to have such a great group of friends.

1 comment:

Bonita said...

One of the most creative and original party dances I've seen. Everything overwhelms me with the work involved now that I'm 65.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo