About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Oct 19, 2009

New School Pictures

What a big year! Burgandy in High School and Senja in Jr. High!



3 comments:

finnish mama said...

i need some of those!!!!

Bonita said...

I want them for my wallet too!

Bonita said...

Okay, I left a big long comment and it said I had the wrong password, so I left a short one to try again. I didn't give up this time. I've finally got one that works. Personality is so important. I'm glad I know what is behind the pictures.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo