About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Oct 3, 2009

Senja is a TEENAGER!!!

Can you believe it? 
MY BABY IS A TEENAGER!
Why do the years have to go by so fast?
 This means I have no children left - only teenagers.
I don't think that this fact has really hit me yet.

Senja and I celebrated her birthday at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We were so sad that Scott wasn't there, but this was the first birthday that he has ever had to miss because of a business trip.

We had her party the night before.  Senja really wanted a Costco chocolate cake, but I did decorate it with some homemade cake pops. 

Senja and her cute friends.

I can only imagine how amazing of an adult she will be transforming into these next few years. She has been the most amazing child you could ask for. I love her for her awesome sense of humor, taste in music, taste in style, and imagination. I love that she is my sous chef in the kitchen and loves cooking and party planning as much as I do.  I know I have said this before, but I really can't believe I gave birth to her.  Having her in my life has really changed me into such a better person. She has taught me what true compassion really means and I could never imagine my life without her!




2 comments:

finnish mama said...

i know what your life would be without her. BOOORING!!!!!

Leslie said...

Thanks for the nice compliment about my family April. You're daughter sure is a cutie!!! my 10 year old "said OH WHO IS THAT?, SHE'S CUTE!" LOL I am looking forward to the teenage years and dreading them at the same time! LOL

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo