About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Nov 18, 2009

Busy In The Kitchen and In the Gym!

Yes, I have been good on my word and I have been going to the gym at least every other day or two.  Yes, my muscles are so sore that I have had a hard time walking up and down my stairs for the past week. 
On a tastier note,  Senja and I have been just as busy in the kitchen making super yummy treats!!!!!

I found this great recipe for Apple Cider Doughnuts, and after like a week of Senja begging me to make them we finally did. They will be a holiday tradition for now on!

Senja found this recipe for Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies on her Yahoo home page and they where so easy and sooooo yummy! I can't think of a more fun holiday cookie! 

What a tempting next few weeks this will be for me!

2 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Good job on making it to the gym. I have fallen off the wagon and can't seem to get back on!
Those donuts and the cookies look so good. I think I might have to try them out.

kami said...

April how do you look so good with all those goodies around? You must workout a lot

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo