About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Jan 22, 2010

SHE MADE IT!!!!!!!

Senja has landed the part of Dan's Wife in her Jr. High production of...

We were in tears when she got the news this morning. It has been Senja's dream to be in theatre since she played an orphan in Annie a few years ago. Over 100 kids tried out for the play and she was so nervous that she might not make it.
I don't ever think I have seen her more proud of herself and overcome with excitement! She was absolutely beaming when she left for school. I am so happy for her that I am actually getting pretty teary just typing this post.
Rehearsals here we come!!!!!

4 comments:

heidi and tom said...

YAY YAY OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to come see the play!!!!! So happy for you Senja!!!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Congratulations to Senja! How exciting.

Bonita said...

I'm not the least bit surprised than Senya got the part. She has the whole package. I loved following Stephen thru his acting years. It is so exciting to find your name on the list of Characters. Stephen got so attached to the other actors cause they spend so much time together. It's sad when it's over.

finnish mama said...

go go go senja you know what they say, go go go senja you'll make it some day!!!!!!!

YAY Senja! you made it!!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo