About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Mar 26, 2010

Senja's BIG NIGHT!

Senja's opening night was last night!
She really was amazing! I can't get over how much choreography she had to learn. She was perfect and I am so incredibly proud of her.

My little actress!

How great that her friends came to support her and even bring her flowers?
Sad that we are not allowed to video tape the show, but you know I will be taking as many pictures as I can.
5 MORE NIGHTS!!!!

No comments:

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo