About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Dec 8, 2010

October and November Update


I really need to stay on top of blogging current events. Here is a bit of some old news around our house....

Senja and I got to meet the Cake Pop Queen, Bakerella! This picture even ended up on her blog!


Powder Puff Game! Burgandy dislocated her finger while her boyfriend cheered her on.

We had a great Halloween.
Senja dressed as Mother Nature.  This was the first year Burgandy didn't dress up. So Sad.

Burgandy coached her 6th grade squad and they took 2nd place at a cheer competition! Woo Hoo!

Burgandy found out she was getting her braces off at this visit and she broke into tears immediately. It was so cute to see her so excited.
Two years of suffering and $4200 = A gorgeous smile! 

We got a new kitty. Her name is Athena. We love her!

We had a great Thanksgiving with super yummy food, traditional matching pjs and crazy black Friday.


I love my Family!!!

No comments:

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo