So, I think since I was about 11 or 12 years old my mom would bring us to Sally's! At that time it was probably the most humiliating thing in the world, but I proudly announce it now... We Shopped at the Salvation Army!. It has made me the thrifty woman that I am now. In fact, it has probably made me, and my the whole sense of style the way that it is and has been for the the last 25 years or so.
So, with that, let me share my latest FIND today. Really, I should probably start with the fact I went to the thrift store today with an agenda. Wait!, starting with an agenda at the thrift store is never a good idea, you will always be let down. My agenda was some old Halloween decorations that I could jazz up with some glue and glitter. ( I am really into glitter lately).


But, this is what I found......

It to me, is one of the cutest things ever. Well, I live in Utah and it has already started to get cold and, it is about time I started one up my old failed hobbies of knitting and crocheting. I have now, because of this kit , found a new dedication to actually make something other than a scarf or hat! I spent about an hour of reading and re-reading these directions, till I realized that next Sunday at Grandma Van Wagenen's house I will beg for her expertise. If you are reading Nina, get ready!! By the way, since taking this picture, I have noticed the price stickers on the box. There are 2 that read $1.99 and 1 that reads $1.oo. I wonder what I paid?, I will go check the recycle box to find the reciept.
Oh I almost forgot....
I found this for Scott!! If you have to question why, then you don't know my husband very well!







1 comment:
You are so dang creative and cool. I hate it!
Post a Comment