About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Nov 2, 2008

A Burgandy Crayon and a Goth Girl

So we whipped this costume up at 9:00 the night before Halloween. She had it planned for a while, but we have been so busy it was left to do last minute. I think it turned out pretty cute.  So cute in fact she won 2nd place in the costume contest for her whole school!

I took pictures of Senja in her costume also, but realized there was no memory stick in my camera. She was a Goth Girl just like she was for her B-day party. So here is a repeat of that picture. Sorry Senja!





1 comment:

April Van Wagenen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo