About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Nov 30, 2008

No time to Post - Must Read!

So it has been a week since my last post.  A week getting over my back pains, baking pies, two Thanksgiving dinners, spending time with family, shopping and watching Twilight in the theater twice. Burgandy has seen it 4 times and is putting a poster of Edward above her bed. Should I be worried? Senja has been wearing her twilight shirts and pins for months and doesn't understand what is taking us so long to catch up with her. I am only in the middle of reading New Moon and my daughters are about to die waiting for my approval to read Breaking Dawn.

1 comment:

heidi and tom said...

You can call me if you want my opinion on that :) I just finished!!

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo