Since I have had such a food theme this week I thought I would finish it out with this great recipe I made on Wednesday. Scott and I couldn't get over how good it was. I seriously would of paid good money for this in a restaurant!
Spicy Scallops
Ingredients
My scallops were large so I sliced them in half.
I served them with Couscous (the whole meal takes only a few min. to make, so start the couscous right before the scallops)
2 Tbls vegetable oil
1 Tbls minced fresh gingeroot
1/2 C sliced green onions
1- 1/2 lbs scallops (bay or sea)
1/2 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 C white wine or sake
1/4 C whipping cream
1 tsp Sambal Oelek (it is a hot chili relish you can find it in the Asian isle)
2 Tbls chopped cilantro
1/2 tsp kosher salt






No comments:
Post a Comment