About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Feb 8, 2009

I have been tagged by my 12 year old's blog

My daughter Senja tagged me. She has a cute blog. So does Burgandy. You should check them out!

8 Things!!!

8 Things I am passionate about:
 1. Raising my kids to be compassionate, confident, and creative.
 2. Raising my kids to be respectful to their elders.
 3. The golden rule. 
 4. Remembering my brother Tony everyday.
 5. Milk
 6. Food
 7. Sleeping in
 8. My husband

8 Books I have read and enjoyed:
 1. A Thousand Splendid Suns
 2. Into Thin Air
 3. Into The Wild
 4. Memoirs of  a Geisha 
 5. I Know This Much is True
 6. The Deep End Of The Ocean
 7. Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood
 8. Twilight ( I had to say that one or my kids would be mad at me)

8 Words/Phrases I say often:
 1. No
 2. Really?
 3. I love you
 4. "Just say- ok mom"
 5. "I don't remember saying yes to that."
 6. "Please close your mouth when you are chewing"
 7. "Are their parents going to be home?"
 8. "Is your room clean?"
 
8 Things I want to do before I die:
 1. See my kids grow up to be amazing adults. 
 2. Move out of Utah
 3. Travel all over India
 4. Get back to my size 4 pants
 5. Live in a green eco-friendly house and have an awesome garden.
 6. Travel the world.
 7. Grow my hair really long again.
 8. See my kids full fill their dreams. 

8 Things I have learned this year:
 1.  Life can be really hard sometimes.
 2.  I am so thankful for my husband to have a job.
 3.  I am so lucky to be able to not have to work.
 4.  That having a pre-teen and a teenager is pretty fun!
 5.  As much as I was against buying it, I love my new car.
 6.  How to blog.
 7.  I love to bring my girls to concerts.
 8. I am one lucky girl!!!

Ok I won't put anyone under the pressure of being tagged, but if you feel inclined to make your own lists, I would love to see them!

1 comment:

Dan et Anne said...

I did it too. It's pretty fun.

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo