Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!
Oh, I LOVED Slum-Dog Millionare too! I also love Lenka...we have some of the same likes. :) There is a blog I want you to read...I think you would really like it. I'm hooked. I can't stop reading. It's like a book. This girl is amazing. I read her first few posts, and then ended up starting from the beginning, and reading every day she has written.
I read "A thousand Splendid Suns"...loved it. I'm sort of reminded of that book when I read her blog. Check it out, and then email me and let me know what you think. Dont get mad if you get addicted though. The first day I saw it, I read till 3am. :)
5 comments:
April what airline does he work for? That sounds like a great job!
What the heck? Why didn't I know about the mohawk? This picture scares me; but yes he is adorable and I love him so much.
Funny! My brother Mark is a flight attendant too. (out of Newark, NJ)
I can't believe that is little Stephen. He is still a cutie.
Wow...does he look different!! Love the hair. :)
Africa? So cool. I'm jealous.
Oh, I LOVED Slum-Dog Millionare too! I also love Lenka...we have some of the same likes. :) There is a blog I want you to read...I think you would really like it. I'm hooked. I can't stop reading. It's like a book. This girl is amazing. I read her first few posts, and then ended up starting from the beginning, and reading every day she has written.
I read "A thousand Splendid Suns"...loved it. I'm sort of reminded of that book when I read her blog. Check it out, and then email me and let me know what you think. Dont get mad if you get addicted though. The first day I saw it, I read till 3am. :)
http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/
Sorry for such a long post!!
I saw Slumdog and read A Thousand Splendid Suns, so I'm almost as cool as ya'all. Wish I was cool enough to have a blog.
Post a Comment