About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Mar 16, 2009

Zion's National Park

Scott has been out of town so much lately that we decided we were due for a little family vacation.  So last minute we packed up and drove down to Zion's. It is only a 4 1/2 hours away. We stayed in a great place called Cable Mountain Lodge.  It had a full kitchen and we made yummy food and didn't even eat out once.
We went on a couple of hikes. 
This was the hike to Hidden Valley Canyon.  It was our favorite.

It pretty much went straight up for a mile.

It was really cool!



It was a short trip, but we are so glad we went. It was so nice to be outside and feel some nice weather and spend some good family time together.

2 comments:

Hill said...

I can not believe how old your girls are. They have grown up so much since we went to Spain. And Scott better start buying a shot gun to scare off the boys.

Burg:D said...

Haha my dad with shot gun?? haha Yeah right. I wont bring home any boyss my dad will need a shot gun for:)

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo