About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Apr 9, 2009

Ting Tings Tonight!

I am excited!


Plus I get a date with my husband!

Funny that the Ting Tings were on Yo Gabba Yo Gabba the other day. Yes, I watch Yo Gabba Gabba, even when I am not babysitting. ( I will save that subject for a different post)
No, my Mac isn't fixed yet. My sweet husband borrowed me a cute little MacBook from his work.

2 comments:

ryanandmindy said...

i'm so jealous!! have fun you two!

Senja(: said...

urg...

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo