About Me

My photo
Stay at home Mom, with the greatest family! My awesome girls Burgandy and Senja keep me very busy, and my crazy husband keeps me laughing. I love to cook, travel, make crafts, throw parties, drink milk and sleep!

Aug 3, 2009

Oh Summer - Please Go Slower!

By far the best thing that has happened all summer!  Her name is Ruby Estelle Robinson. 8lbs 13 ounces. She belongs to Scott's sister Holly. She is finally here and as perfect as can be!!! 


There was a vote taken by my family and they all agreed that I totally baby crazy. 
It's true - I am!

While Ruby was being born I was in Las Vegas.  I mostly sat by the pool at the Mandalay Bay, but I did get to meet the "Shaq".
Look how big his hand is!!!

My garden is growing like crazy and can barely keep up with these guys.

I get about 3 jars every day or two.

Senja and I have been able to spend a lot of time together in the kitchen lately. This was her dessert she made tonight! Amazing!

A Pear Custard Tart topped with Sugared Almonds. 
She really made almost the whole thing. I helped by peeling the pears.
Yeah- she is only 12 and LOVES the kitchen!

Well I am just soaking in every last bit of this summer. So, sad that we only have two weeks left.

No comments:

What I Am Listening To At The Moment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My cute girls

My counter

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

xoxoxo