and no camera to document it! I lost my battery charger for my camera and I am relying only on pictures taken from Scott's I-Phone.
Things started out crazy with the me bringing Scott to the ER with severe stomach pains....

After about 4 hours, this is Scott with his IV pain medication kicking in.

This was about 48 hours and a whole lot of pain and drama later. The girls took him on a walk around the hospital floor. Can you tell he is missing a gall bladder?

Scott got this picture of me Christmas morning. Presents had been opened and this is me dreaming about the fact I really pulled the whole Christmas thing off. I am sleeping in a snuggie stolen from one of the girls! (yes I am really smiling in my sleep).

A few days later we met up with my sister Jody, her family and my Dad at his cabin in Heber. We went snowmobiling and Senja almost ended up in the ER after crashing her sled into one. I will post more pictures as soon as I steal them from my sister.
we are excited to see what this new year will bring us!







1 comment:
Cute April. I guess I better hurry and get those pictures up. I'm glad we got to have fun!
Post a Comment