I got to go see Miike Snow last night! It was an amazing show! Love love loved it!
I put my favorite songs on my player, listen to them.
Ok- here is the embarrassing part... We had a little extra time before the show so we decided to stop a get a quick bite to eat at Greek Souvlaki. We were ordering our food, when Scott and I both thought we recognized a guy at a table all by his self. Feeling pretty confident I went up to him and asked him if he was Miike Snow. He replies.."Well, I am in the band Miike Snow but, that's not my name and no one in the band is named Miike Snow." How could I have been such a huge fan and not know this? Anyway, I tried not to act too embarrassed and had about a min. conversation with him. Scott later informed me that his name is Andrew Wyatt.
I love this video.
Here is just quick clip I took at the show!






No comments:
Post a Comment