National Cheer Competition in Vegas!
Burgandy's squad was amazing! I am so incredibly proud of her. I had tears in my eyes the whole time she was on stage.
They had a blast and it really wasn't about winning but doing their best and having fun!
The night before she jammed her finger tumbling down the hallway at the Venetian. It was black and blue and she could hardly move it. She was so nervous, but she pushed through the pain and nailed all her stunts!! She is one tough chick!
This was the group of kids I was in charge of while walking around the strip on Friday night!
Yeah, Vegas with teenagers.... hmmmmm.... yeah, well.....
the pool was much more fun!!!
I really wanted to post the video of her competition routine but the file was too large. I will try to put it on my Face Book. So, here is just little clip from practice.
I love her!!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment